Publish date: 7 March 2023
The System Transformation team at NHS England are pleased to share a webinar: ‘Understanding and Managing Temporary Service Change.’ This webinar is part of a wider programme of learning and development for major service change and reconfiguration and will be delivered in collaboration with NHSE partners CF and Hood and Woolf.
Date: Tuesday 7th March 2023
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
What will be covered?
- Understanding the context for and definition of ‘temporary change’
- Understanding the legal requirements around temporary change
- Describing an effective process for planning and delivering temporary change
- Identifying the ‘must-do’ engagement and communication needs around temporary change
- Understanding how and when to transition from temporary change to more permanent reconfiguration of services
- Learning through case studies
Who is this for?
- Programme Directors
- Clinical service leads
- System transformation teams
- Communications and engagement leads
- Organisations and systems with an existing temporary change to manage
The webinar will also have a dedicated Q&A session with panel members;
- Jonny Williams, NHS England, System Strategy, Policy and Partnerships (Chair)
- Mark Hendy - NHS England, Director of Provider Development
- Mark Tunstall - NHS England Midlands Region, Regional Reconfiguration Lead
- Peter Edwards - Capsticks LLP, Partner
- Steph Hood - Hood & Woolf, Director
For any questions related to registering for this event, please contact email@example.com