Publish date: 14 March 2022
As part of the launch of the Major Service Change: An Interactive Handbook, the System Transformation team at NHS England and Improvement (NHSEI) are hosting a webinar on Tuesday 26th April, 2pm – 3pm to provide an introduction and overview of the support we can provide to systems undertaking service change.
What will be covered?
• An introduction to the System Partnerships team, and the wider work of System Transformation
• An overview of the support that we can provide to service change schemes, including:
o Our Learning and Development programme
o The FutureNHS System and Service Reconfiguration workspace
o Our plans for next year, including direct support, supporting products, a new community of practice, and more
• Deep dive: interactive handbook
Who this is for?
• ICS colleagues involved in service change
• Regional reconfiguration colleagues, including those working on specialised commissioning
• Clinical Senates and their teams
• Programme Leads, Managers, and Chief Executives
• Commissioners, providers, provider collaborative organisations
• Comms and Engagement Leads
• Local authority colleagues with responsibilities for scrutiny
To register please complete the registration form here.
Please share amongst your networks. If you are interested but unable to attend please join our Future NHS workspace where materials from the webinar will be shared.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.